- We invite you to worship God with us at Immanuel Covenant Reformed Church.
- We seek to worship God in Spirit and in Truth; through the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, faithful administration of the sacraments, by worshiping God in reverence, in obedience to His Word, and by sharing His Gospel with others in Word and deed.
"...if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Thankful for 23 years of Gods faithfulness to be able to proclaim and share His Gospel in freedom, by His grace.
35063 Page Road, Abbotsford, BC
PO Box 344,
Sunday Worship Services
Morning Worship Service
Afternoon Worship Service
Check out our Weekly Worship Liturgy...
You are welcome to join us in worship...
-We are having a sermon series in Daniel.
This week the sermon is on Daniel 9: 20-27
-We continue with the Heidelberg Catechism series normally during the PM worship service.
2018 Home Visit Theme:
"Using God's Gifts Sacrificially as our Response of Thankfulness"
2018 Home Visit Text: Romans 12: 1-8
Romans 12:1-8 (NKJV) 1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you
present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is
your reasonable service.
2. And do not
be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of
3. For I say,
through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of
himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has
dealt to each one a measure of faith.
4. For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do
not have the same function,
5. so we,
being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one
6. Having then gifts
differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if
prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith;
7. or ministry, let us use it in our
ministering; he who teaches, in teaching;
8. he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he
who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.